The next Mini’app’les meeting is Tuesday, March 17th, the third Tuesday of the month, at the Hackfactory (3119 E. 26th Street Minneapolis, MN 55406). At 6:30 p.m., members of the board and other knowledgable people will be available if you have speciﬁc questions you would like answered. We will do our best to address your question and help you troubleshoot the issue.
Apple released the public beta of 10.10.3 which includes a beta of the new Photos app, which replaces iPhoto and Aperture. At 7:00 p.m., we will look through this new app. You can download and install 10.10.3 yourself by going to http://appleseed.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/ and signing in with your AppleID. Be aware, that this is beta software and I strongly recommend backing up before you install this update. Or you can wait till the update is fully released and come and check it out tomorrow.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Meeting Notes & Links
- SHOOTOUT: Fastest 2015 rMBP 13in versus Fastest 2013 rMBP 15in
- The new MacBook
- Apple Watch
- mix your watch
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 w/ Apple Watch support & Health app improvements
- Apple to launch Android device trade-in program to encourage iPhone upgrades
- How to manage cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad with iOS 8
- MacID for iOS
- iCloud users report Gmail “too many rejections” errors, extended delivery delays
- Secret Apple TV controls: Fifteen button combos to power up your viewing!
- Office for Mac Preview
- Adobe Document Cloud