The next Mini’app’les meeting is Tuesday, September 15th, the third Tuesday of the month, at the Hackfactory (3119 E. 26th Street Minneapolis, MN 55406). At 6:30 p.m., members of the board and other knowledgable people will be available if you have speciﬁc questions you would like answered. We will do our best to address your question and help you troubleshoot the issue.
At 7:00 p.m., we will talk about the latest announcements from Apple, such as the iPhone 6S and the iPad Pro and iOS 9 that will be released on Wednesday and El Capitan that will be released at the end of the month. We will go through some best practices for upgrading your current devices to iOS 9. And we will also look at the changing landscape of mobile phone plans and the end of getting phones on two year contracts.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Meeting Notes & Links
- Apple Store changes could see ‘One to One’ tutoring, dedicated Smart Signs dropped
- Video shows the Galaxy Note 5 can’t keep up with the iPhone 6 despite superior hardware
- The Power Mac G5 is one of Apple’s best designs
- 6 only-for-iPad gestures you need to know
- Chrome Will Begin Pausing Flash Ads By Default, Starting In September
- How to breathe life into an old Mac
- Make your MacBook chime like an iPhone when you plug it in to charge
- Plex is working on an app for the new Apple TV
- 20 Minutes With Tim Cook
Mobile carrier plan cost comparison for iPhone
- What’s the Best Way to Buy an Apple iPhone 6s?
- iPhone Upgrade Program FAQ: Everything you need to know
Upgrading to iOS 9
- How-To: Quickly transfer your old iPhone’s files to a new iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus
- iOS 9 release date, features and news
Apple’s September 9th event announcements
- Recap: All our iPhone 6s, iPad Pro, and Apple TV stories in one place
- Check out Apple’s big announcements from the ‘Hey Siri’ event
- Apple begins alerting iCloud users to pricing changes
- iCloud storage pricing