The next Mini’app’les meeting is Tuesday, October 20th, the third Tuesday of the month, at the Hackfactory (3119 E. 26th Street Minneapolis, MN 55406). At 6:30 p.m., members of the board and other knowledgable people will be available if you have speciﬁc questions you would like answered. We will do our best to address your question and help you troubleshoot the issue.
At 7:00 p.m., we will cover various tips and tricks for OS X 10.11 El Capitan and iOS 9. And of course, both systems have some annoyances so we will look at some options to minimize those. If you have a feature that you have enjoyed using for either your Mac or iOS device, share it with us.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Meeting Notes & Links
- Apple says iPhone 6s and 6s Plus battery life may vary 2-3% regardless of Samsung or TSMC chip
- Lirum Device Info Lite – System Monitor – see which chip your iPhone has
- Verizon plans to share ‘supercookie’ tracking data with AOL ad network
- Wi-Fi Calling Now Available for AT&T Users
- Saving 30% or More of Your Data Transfer With Content Blockers
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Microsoft gets an earful as Office for Mac 2016 users amp ire over crashes
- How to set up and adjust Force Click on the Mac
- When a Leak Isn’t a Leak – how the 1Password AgileKeychain handles item URLs
- Unlocking an iPhone for investigators impossible in ‘in most cases,’ Apple tells court
- Backblaze Unlimited Backup: 1-Yr Subscription
- New documentary premiering Wednesday on Netflix pulls back curtain on ‘Back to the Future’
El Capitan & iOS 9
- Introducing the new San Francisco font – great walkthrough of the new system font in El Capitan and iOS 9