Clear, a tasks, reminders and to-do list app, is an app that we have talked about at the Mini’app’les meeting on multiple occasions. It is often listed among the best apps in to-do list category. It’s available for OS X and iOS and both are currently on sale. Clear for OS X is usually $10, but is on sale for $5 at the Mac App store. Clear for iOS (and it’s is a universal app) is usually $5, but is on sale for $2. If you are looking for a good task app, this is a good choice.
Here is the description for the OS X version:
Clear is the revolutionary to-do and reminders app that makes you more productive. Just start typing to add to-dos, and once you start organizing your life with Clear you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Simple gestural design that allows you to focus on your to-dos. Designed for the Magic Trackpad, but works great with a mouse too!
- Full keyboard navigation. Just start typing to create to-dos.
- Use separate lists to organize every aspect of your life.
- iCloud sync built-in so you can be productive everywhere.
- Set reminders so you’ll never forget important tasks.
- Personalize your Clear lists with themes and make them your own.
- Syncs with Clear for iOS (available separately on the App Store).